1. Networking and information sharing.
2. Public education.
3. Professional development activities, training, and resource development.
4. Arranging for case-specific cross-sectoral consultation group (e.g., clinical-legal). Click here for the referral form.
5. Mapping of services for families and professionals related to separation and divorce.
6. Promotion of awareness of screening and triage activities in the community.
7. Updating Resource Liaison Committee and other bodies about LMHCF activities.
8. Fostering partnerships with Western University and others to engage in research activities and dissemination of research.
9. Fundraising and building sustainability of the LMHCF and its activities.